Friday, January 05, 2007

Probably my shortest post ever.

I miss Musica! He's supposed to be blogging or online! Though maybe for the first few months it might be better for him to focus more on settling down there instead...

I miss GPS too but I also miss him not feeding so much.

I'm checking out some GGC competitions. One in Australia with finals in Sydney, but I'm still in the process of inquiring if it's Australian-only. One is CEGL, but I'll have to confirm with the rest of the team and find out more details (e.g. do we actually have a decent host) since as of now I don't think there are even any prizes (bad thing, though with that kind of delay we'll probably get I don't think we'll win anything). Next, CEVO I think might have a new season of DotA, and those definitely have prizes, but again we probably can hope only to go 1-1 against top teams using GGC and pray that we host the tiebreaking round.

The world wants a bigger DotA LAN event. My world, at least.

No comments: